6 oz Dried pasta (option to use pasta from a box of Mac & Cheese)
1/2 c. Reserved pasta water (or plant milk)
1/4 c. Golden Chedda Cashew Parm
1 tbsp. Plant-based butter (without palm oil)
1) Follow the instructions on the box of Mac & Cheese or pasta and cook the noodles to your liking.
2) After the noodles are cooked, option to strain the pasta water and reserve 1/2 c. instead of using 1/2 c. of plant milk.
3) Return the warm pasta to the pot and add 1/2 c. reserved pasta water (or 1/2 c. of plant milk), 1/4 c. of Golden Chedda Cashew Parm, and 1 tbsp. of plant-based butter.
4) Use a wooden spoon to mix the sauce evenly into the warm pasta. Option to stir the sauce into the noodles on a light simmer for ~2 minutes. This will cook off any remaining liquid and make the Mac & Cheese extra creamy!
5) Option to top the dish with more Golden Chedda Cashew Parm. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 2.5