- 1 Pint cherry tomatoes (whole)
- ½ c. Kalamata olives (halved)
- 2 tbsp. Capers (chopped)
- ½ Lemon (juiced)
- 1 Shallot (thinly sliced)
- 1 lb. Spaghetti (gluten free optional)
- 4 c. Vegetable broth (low sodium optional)
- ¼ c. Farmer Foodie Italian Herb Cashew Parm (plus more to top)
- ½ c. Toasted Panko breadcrumbs (to top)
- In a large pot, combine the first seven ingredients (1 pint cherry tomatoes, 1/2 c, kalamata olives, 2 tbsp. capers, 1/2 lemon (juiced), 1 shallot, 1 lb. spaghetti, and 4 c. vegetable broth). During this first step, leave out the last two ingredients, the Italian Herb Cashew Parm and Panko breadcrumbs. Bring the ingredients to a simmer over a medium heat.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring every 3 minutes. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until the pasta is cooked al dente.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1/4 c. of Italian Herb Cashew Parm.
- Serve the dish warm with the toasted breadcrumbs and more Cashew Parm to top!
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.