2 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
1 Medium red onion (diced)
1 Orange bell pepper (diced)
2 Medium tomatoes (diced)
3 Cloves garlic (minced)
2 tbsp. Taco seasoning
1 Medium zucchini (grated)
1 (15 oz) Can black beans (rinsed and drained)
1 c. Corn kernels (Can: rinsed and drained, Fresh: cut from the cob)
1 c. Enchilada sauce
4 c. Vegetable broth
2 Small corn tortillas (sliced)
½ Lime (juiced)
¼ c. Farmer Foodie Golden Chedda Cashew Parm (plus more to top)
Option to top with:
Golden Chedda Cashew Parm
- Heat a large pot over medium heat and add 2 tbsp. of olive oil. Once heated, add 1 diced medium red onion, 1 diced orange bell pepper, and 2 diced tomatoes. Sauté, stirring occasionally, until the onion is mostly tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in 3 cloves of minced garlic and 2 tbsp. of taco seasoning and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1 medium grated zucchini, 1 can of rinsed and drained black beans, 1 c. of corn kernels, 1 c. of enchilada sauce, and 4 c. of vegetable broth. Bring to a low boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for about 20-30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Stir in 2 small sliced corn tortillas, the juice from 1/2 of a lime, and 1/4 c. of Golden Chedda Cashew Parm and cook for another 3-5 minutes or until the tortillas are softened.
- Serve hot with desired toppings such as sliced jalapeños, radish, avocado, cilantro, and extra Golden Chedda Cashew Parm. Enjoy!